Access to information that matters to Florida's citizens, including Transparency Florida, Unclaimed Property and more
- Dollars & Sense - The CFO's weekly online newsletter covers events, projects and financial information for Florida's citizens.
CFO Jeff Atwater
- Information Technology - The Office of Information Technology (OIT) plans, manages, and operates the information technology (IT) resources for the Department of Financial Services (DFS), Office of Financial Regulation (OFR), and Office of Insurance Regulation (OIR). OIT focuses on understanding the business of its customers, improving those business processes, and delivering innovation.
- Insurance Company Search - The Office of Insurance Regulation company search service can provide full names, business addresses, and identifying information for companies/entities doing business in the State of Florida.
- Regional Offices - Over 30 regional offices are located across the state that are dedicated to helping Floridians. The map provides a location and address for each field office by clicking on its balloon. For a full list of Department of Financial Services' field offices, click on the button in the top left corner of the map.
Chief of Staff
- Public Records Requests Available by request for inspection pursuant to Chapter 119, Florida Statutes.
- Volunteer Firefighting - Florida Volunteer & Firefighter 1 (FF1) Training for volunteer firefighters
State Fire Marshal
- On Guard for Seniors CFO Atwater is committed to ensuring seniors have the information they need about insurance and financial transactions, so they can stay on guard and ask the right questions to make sound financial decisions.
- Annual Reports - Operational monies and financial assets of the State of Florida