Coronavirus Call Center
Phone: (866) 779-6121 | Email: COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org
The Call Center is available Monday through Friday, 8am to 8pm.
Small Business Resources
CFO Covid-19 Directives
- CFO Directive 20-01:
Relating to travel insurance and ensuring rules relating to the transaction of insurance allow insurance agents to telework.
- CFO Directive 20-02: Ensures that hospitals and medical facilities can safely erect temporary medical facilities and gives temporary health facilities first priority for fire safety inspections and certification to facilitate rapid expansion of Florida’s inpatient bed capacity, if needed.
- CFO Directive 20-03: Provides guidance for State Fire Marshal licensees, including firesafety inspectors, fire service instructors, fire protection system contractors, and firefighters.
- CFO Directive 20-04: Provides guidance for deathcare industry licensees, including cemeteries and pre-need licensees.
- CFO Directive 20-05: Directs the DFS Division of Risk Management to provide workers’ compensation coverage for frontline state employees, while allowing individual agency heads to opt-out of these provisions.
- Governor’s Executive Orders
In the News