The Emergency Adjuster application is available at this time.
Emergency Adjuster License
Type and Class
0-70 Emergency Adjuster License
Common Use(s) of License:
The emergency adjuster license application is only available in the event of an emergency situation that impacts the state of Florida. When the Department determines there is an emergency situation, it will make the application available.
When the application is made available,
only Florida-licensed insurance companies and adjusting firms may apply for the Emergency Adjuster Licenses via their MyProfile account.
Emergency Adjuster applications are submitted via MyProfile, which is separate from an eAppoint account. If you have not created a MyProfile account for your Appointing Entity, you will need to create one. You will need your Appointing Entity Number and FEIN to create the MyProfile account.
Emergency Adjuster Application Instructions (when available):
- The appointing entity assumes all responsibility, assuring by due diligence inquiry, certifying that the emergency adjuster applicant is certified as qualified to adjust claims, losses, or damages under policies or contracts of insurance issued by the insurer in the event of a catastrophe or emergency; has received training in and is capable of correctly utilizing any computer software program provided by the appointing entity or person to adjust claims; and is of good and honest character.
The appointing entity is defined as a Florida-licensed insurance company or independent adjusting firm
- Prior to starting the application process, the appointing entity will need the applicants’ social security numbers, date of birth, addresses (home, business, mailing, and e-mail), and phone numbers (home and business).
The appointing entity will be able to complete a file upload (batch application filing) of this information or manually enter each one.
- Should one of the applicants in a file upload have a criminal history
or be a legal alien with work authorization, the appointing entity will need to apply for those applicants independently from the rest of the applicants (in a batch file) or the online application will reject the entire filing.
- Please note the following fees per applicant:
- Application Fee = $50.00
- License ID Fee = $ 5.00
- Appointment Fee = $10.00
These fees will be paid online during the application process. An appointing entity may pay by VISA, Discover, MasterCard or American Express credit card. There is an additional flat convenience fee of $2.45 per transaction.
- To proceed with the application process, please click on the following link: https://dice.fldfs.com/public/pb_index.aspx.
For assistance, please call 850-413-3137.