SFO Jimmy's Patronis' Seal

Get Insurance Help

The Division can assist you with policies purchased in the state of Florida. If your policy was purchased in another state, you need to contact the insurance office where your policy was purchased. Click on the NAIC logo to find the issuing state’s contact information.

Before You Submit Your Concern

Incomplete submissions will cause delays. Before you submit your concern, review all four sections below and follow the steps to properly submit your insurance concern.

Submit a General Insurance Question

If you have a general insurance related question and do not wish to file an insurance concern, please email us at Consumer.Services@myfloridacfo.com.

Ready to Submit Concern

After you've reviewed the sections above you are now ready to submit your concern.


Submit a concern related to insurance products, including bonds, warranties and annuities, online by visiting our Online Insurance Assistance homepage. The request is assigned to an insurance specialist to provide necessary assistance.

Online Insurance Assistance