Office of Human Resources
The Division of Rehabilitation and Liquidation (Division) is one of 13 divisions within the Florida Department of Financial Services. It serves as the Receiver of insurance companies that are placed in receivership, primarily for purposes of rehabilitation or liquidation. Under an order of rehabilitation, the Receiver seeks to remedy the problems that resulted in the company being placed into rehabilitation. In liquidation, the Receiver collects all assets of the company and ultimately distributes the available assets to claimants under a statutory prioritization. In both instances, the Receiver is responsible for conducting business on behalf of the company that has been placed in receivership. This process entails providing an array of services which include Accounting, Asset Recovery, Claims, Legal, Information Technology, Administrative Services, and Estate Management functions.
Why Join Our Team?
The vision of the Receiver is to be a recognized and respected leader in the efficient administration of insurance receiverships. To accomplish this goal, the Receiver is comprised of a talented workforce that is dedicated to providing quality service that maximizes value for the public. Joining our team will provide the opportunity to experience the following benefits:
- A welcoming and open environment that fosters a sense of belonging, purpose and innovation.
- Meaningful and challenging work that improves the quality of life for the citizens of Florida.
- Shared values of service, teamwork, excellence, accountability, diversity, innovation and integrity.
- A comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and other supplemental insurances, retirement and flexible spending accounts, front-loaded paid time off and more.
- A culture that supports flexible work schedules, community service and the recognition of employee contributions.
- A commitment to training and development through continuous education and collaboration.
For more information about employment with the Receiver, please see the Frequently Asked Questions section.
|Position #||Title||Salary Range||Close|
|RE001||Senior Database Analyst||$70,000.000 - $80,000.00 per year||Until Filled|
|RE091||Senior Attorney||$75,000.00 per year||Until Filled|
|RE074||Estate Accounting Administrator||$71,130.00 – $80,000.00 per year||Until Filled|
|RE183||Administrative Services Manager||$60,800.00 – $65,000.00 per year||Until Filled|