The purpose of presenting this expanding collection of short videos is to help educate our stakeholders on an assortment of topics.
Click an icon below to view educational videos about various aspects of Florida's workers' compensation system.
Full listing of DWC Educational Videos
- Acquired Claims video / pdf
- Annual Filing Requirements for Governmental Self-Insurers videos / pdf
- Assigning NCCI Classification Codes to Businesses, Occupations or Employees within a Business video / pdf
- Average Weekly Wage Calculation video / pdf
- Common Medical Billing Errors video / pdf
- Electronic Periodic Claim Cost Reports video / pdf
- Exemption Eligibility & Requirements video / pdf
- Informational Brochures & System Guide video / pdf
- Impairment Income Benefits video / pdf
- Regulatory Role of Division of Workers' Compensation's Self-Insurance Unit video / pdf
- Required Filing of Notices of Action or Change video / pdf
- Temporary Partial Disability video / pdf
- The Evolution of the Rating Industries for the Workers' Compensation Employer Classification System video / pdf